Coaches provide individuals with a direct line of insight into how they can become more effective through self-awareness and adopting new ways of working. Our coaches are highly skilled in supporting individuals on the journey to becoming who they want to be in service of a greater organization.
Morgan Michael Bailey is a purpose-driven Leadership Coach, International Speaker, and On-Call Faculty at the Center for Creative Leadership. He supports individuals and organizations that are not afraid to dream of something bigger, those who want to do well AND do good for the world.
- Coaching Certificate, Coaches Training Institute
- Associate Certified Coach, International Coach Federation
CONSULTANT & COACH
Practice areas in Change, Process & Project Management
Tasha Capen has over 25 years consulting experience, with 20 years focused on improving organization performance. She has a passion for building sustainable teams, companies and communities that perform and grow. Adaptable and organized, Tasha provides just enough (and not too much!) structure to support those who are in complex and uncertain environments. Her exceptional analytical skills along with excellent relationship building and communication skills, enable her to integrate ideas from diverse sources to solve problems. Recent clients include Clif Bar & Company, Amgen and VMware.
Tasha has a Masters of Engineering, Operations Research from Cornell and certificates in Organization Development and Change Management from Georgetown, and Integral Coaching from New Ventures West.
- Integral Coaching, New Ventures West
- Organizational Development, Georgetown University
As Head of Coaching at Future State, Bill finds his greatest successes through coaching, connecting, and leading others—helping his clients achieve their extraordinary visions. Because organizational transformation requires mindset and behavior change, Bill coaches people to increase their self-awareness, resilience, empathy, and action. He passionately studies how to make individuals, teams, and organizations happy, fulfilled, and successful, leveraging skill sets in design thinking, agile, teaming, and leadership coaching. Before being trained at Berkeley Executive Coaching Institute, Bill spent more than 10 years in product and analytics roles in the private sector. Bill holds an MBA with honors from UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business, where he now lectures part-time on leadership and innovation.
- Certified Executive Coach, UC Berkeley
- Certified OKR Coach, WorkBoard
Tyra believes relationship is at the heart of all great success. It is how we treat ourselves, and those around us that truly makes a leader great. Her personal style of leadership is service oriented. With a deep belief that people are whole, creative and resourceful, coaching her clients in the fulfillment of their unique purpose is the greatest honor. Tyra's work with leaders is anchored in the understanding of the necessity of growth to realize potential, and the actualization of change impacts the global system for the better.
Tyra is committed to supporting values-driven leaders and their businesses grow toward their purpose and thrive. She helps leaders to reach success in a style that is all their own.
Having spent more than 20 years in the field of human development, she prides herself as a life-long learner. In addition to having earned a Masters Degree in Organization Development at Sonoma State University and Certificate of Evidence Based coaching at Fielding Graduate University, she holds many certificates in diverse coaching modalities, somatic (body-mind) awareness, and assessments.
Tyra has helped leaders to become more aware, resilient and impactful in a variety of systems including tech, start-up, healthcare, bio-tech, legal, corporate, and non-profit. Whether its team formation and functioning, leadership growth, systems redesign, Tyra brings an interdisciplinary approach to all she touches.
- Evidence Based Coaching, Fielding Graduate University
- DISC + Values Certified Coach
- Organizational Leadership, The Leadership Circle
Transformation-focused, executive leader with over 20 years of cross-functional experience, including product, marketing, operations and business development. Working with companies, ranging from start-up to large-scale operations, he helps plan & realize futures based on vision, builds & motivates great teams that execute the day-to-day, and advocates for both meaningful & sustainable growth.
Brooks is an Organizational Effectiveness specialist with 25 years’ of experience who develops individual leaders and their teams to design, drive, and deliver complex changes. Her philosophy is to build clients’ own capability: by sharing proven methods, co-producing roadmaps, and working side-by-side with them to achieve lasting results. She has held internal and external coaching roles in new product development, technology, and business operations within start-ups, public and healthcare organizations, and Fortune 500 companies.
- Everything DiSC Workplace & Authorized Partner
- Change Management Professional
- Prosci Certified Change Professional
- Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team/Everything DiSC
- EQi 2.0, MHS
- CPi260, CPP
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), CPP
- Korn Ferry Leadership Architect and Voices 360, Lominger
- Executive Coach, Fielding Graduate University/
International Coaching Federation, License ACC
- DiSC in-depth Relationship Assessment, Leadership Strategies, Inc.
- Hogan Leadership Development Suite, Hogan
Zoe is a globally-recognized engagement and change management consultant with extensive experience driving large scale change. She is a person of action who focuses on creating stakeholder experiences that are clearly defined and simplified, even in the most complex environments. Zoe finds that principles of change management can apply to most any situation where you are looking to influence behavior and help people through change, A decorated veteran, Zoe served 22 years in the U.S. Navy both on active duty and in the reserves. She was a leader in the successful campaign to repeal the Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell policy and stood beside President Obama when he signed the legislation enabling lesbians and gays to serve in the military. Zoe is a United States Naval Academy graduate and received her MBA from Stanford University's Graduate School of Business.
- Certified Think Wrong Facilitator
- Prosci Change Management
- Trained D,E,&I Consultant
Geeta Durham has 25+ years of experience coaching leaders around the world to shift their mindsets and reimagine their actions to deliver maximum impact. She has led the journey of strategic change transformation with some of the largest Fortune businesses during pivotal points in their growth. Geeta’s coaching approach combines with her strategic mindset with her deep experience in transformation to catalyze new levels of individual + team actions. She is a masterful change transformation practitioner who likes to bring creative thinking into building of key capabilities and powerful experiences so new possibilities abound.
- Strengthsfinder 2.0 - Gallup Certified Trainer
- Organizational Design, Linkage Inc., Kates Kessler
- Leading Organizational Transitions – Linkage Certified Trainer
- Agile Coaching and Team Facilitation – IC Agile
- 5 Behaviors Cohesive Team and Everything DiSC
- Change Management, Prosci
- Co-Active Certified Coach – CTI (In process)
Tonya is an award-winning international executive coach and leadership consultant with expertise in Global and Change leadership. She is a leadership coach for the TED Fellows Program, a member of the Forbes Coaches Council, and a Director of the ICF Professional Coaches Global Board. Tonya combines 25 years of experience in corporate management, digital media/technology, and finance in additiona to her background in coaching and leadership development to help others achieve their professional goals and optimal performance levels as leaders.
- Professional Certified Coach, International Coaching Federation
- EMCC Global Team Coaching Certification
- Certified Birkman Professional
- Franklin Covey Facilitator
- HBDI Certified Practitioner
- Hogan Assessment Certified
- Intercultural Development Inventory Qualified Administrator
- Northwestern Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Certificate
- ICAgile Certified Professional
- IBM Enterprise Design Thinking Practitioner
Lawrence is a sought-after executive, consultant, executive coach, sustainability thought-leader & visionary, and public speaker with over 25 years of experience. His areas of expertise include Complex Systems Consulting (environmental, human and tech systems), transformative Leadership Development, Executive Coaching, Change Leadership Consulting, Advanced Change Management Consulting, and Full-Spectrum Sustainability. He is also a Senior Advisor and Producer with award-winning sustainability film company Planetary Collective, winner of the prestigious 2013 Environmental Media Award and recipient of over 8 million views for inaugural film. Key clients include AirWatch, Box, CH2M HILL, Conservation Fund, eBay, Kaiser Permanente, National Geographic, PG&E, Princeton University, Sematech, Sustainable World Coalition, VMware and more.
Erica has more than two decades of experience in communications, strategy and organizational development work. As a coach, Erica facilitates and guides leaders and teams in pragmatic, effective solutions. She applies somatic-based practices, design-thinking and agile principles to her work. In her roles she has been a communications director, brand manager, business strategist and team lead for change management initiatives.
- TRUE Advisor – Zero Waste, Green Business Certification, Inc.
- Applied Scrum for Agile Project Management
- ICAgile Certified Professional - Agile Team Facilitation
Benjamin has 15 plus years experience in learning and development translating organizational strategy into observable results in travel, hospitality, and technology sales organizations across multiple roles. As a coach, he specializes in unlocking the potential that exists in everyone and inspiring individuals to find new meaning and purpose in what they do. He helps his clients reach those amazing things by challenging them to think around obstacles and focus on the abundant world of possibilities.
- Certified Executive Coach, Teachers College of Columbia University
- Certificate in Training Management, New York University
By applying a lifetime of learning and over 25 years of experience in organizational development, dialogue, coaching, training, and education, Tamara Keefe guides individuals, groups and organizations to new levels of leadership, service, interpersonal relationships and self-awareness.
- Certificate in Organizational Development, National Training Laboratory
- Associate Certified Coach, International Coach Federation
COACH & PRODUCT MANAGER
Strategy, marketing and organizational transformation leader with 13 years of experience within the healthcare industry. Skilled at delivering organizational transformation through thoughtful design, coaching and delivery. Expert at building and coaching teams, cultivating relationships and driving results in a complex and changing environment. Proven effectiveness at developing strategies and executing on detailed plans.
Leanne is dedicated to transformation from where we are now to where we need to be to meet the demands of the rapidly changing environment. She has spent 20 years in culture transformation in global multinational companies. She works by identifying and embedding the necessary mindset and behavioral shifts in leaders, teams, departments, organizations to ensure a sustainable systemic shift. She has worked internationally for all her career so has particular experience in developing cross cultural, virtual teams and leaders. She uses a variety of transformation and innovation methodologies (eg high performance leadership coaching, team coaching, agile, design thinking, lean). Leanne’s clients are in tech and engineering, banking and finance, retail, education and Pharma (Astra Zeneca, Cigna, GSK). Originally from NZ, she has run and supported businesses in Asia Pacific, UK, Europe, LATAM and now lives in California.
- ORSC-Accredited Systems Coach for Organizations and Teams
- Certified Coach in Leadership Embodiment, Somatic Intelligence
- Accredited Executive Leadership Coach with AC International
- CTI-Co-Active Coach
- Hogan Leadership Development certified
- Accredited in Organization Culture Inventory, Culture Journey Experience.
- Accredited in Leadership Impact assessment, Lifestyles Inventory (HSI)
- DISC, Strengths Finder, MBTI
Vlad is an entrepreneur, product enthusiast, and mindfulness evangelist. He is passionate about, data driven decision making, customer-centric methodologies, mindfulness meditation, and self-managed teams/organizations. An accomplished product manager, facilitator, and coach Vlad has worked with small and large companies engaging all levels of employees from front line staff to C suite executives. He is skilled in organizing complex data into meaningful insights and he brings strategic and lateral thinking to his facilitation and coaching. Vlad has deep experience in rapid prototyping and agile methodology.
- Certified ScrumMaster
- IDEO & Acumen+ Human Centered Design
- NLP Practitioner Coach Certification Training (Level I)
Strategy, business development, product management, execution, delivery, and business transformation experience. Adept at leading, aligning and transforming teams to execute on an organization's vision. Effective leader with a unique blend of business, process and technology understanding. Successful experience working with startups, medium and large organizations across a number of areas: cloud-based software, mobile payments, cleantech, fintech, biotech, solar microgrid deployments, smart energy solutions, international development and agile transformation. Held executive leadership roles and have a MBA and B.S. in Computer Engineering. Experienced in Executive Leadership, Business & Product Strategy, Strategic Planning, Business Development, Product Development, Program & Project Management, Executing Complex Projects, Lean & Agile Transformation, Agile Software Development, Process Optimization, Building Teams, Coaching, Management Consulting, Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency, Off-grid Solar Microgrids, Energy Access to Transform Lives.
- International Management Graduate Business Program Certificate
Amit is the CEO and Founder of ARC Performance Coaching. Over the past twenty years, he has trained and coached high-performers and leaders, led and managed teams, and developed a rich background in leadership development, communication, and behavior change. He is a certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and Tiny Habits © certified coach (Tiny Habits is a proven methodology for behavior design and habit formation created by Stanford University Behavior Scientist BJ Fogg). He has worked for and with organizations such as the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Ben and Jerry’s, Stanford Health Care, Tipping Point Community, Homeless Prenatal Program, and more. He is a board member of the Conscious Capitalism Bay Area chapter. Having lived across the globe, he has witnessed the importance of creating cultures of meaning, value, and impact.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Project Management Institute
- Change Anything Training, VitalSmarts
- Tiny Habits Certified Coach, Tiny Habits Academy
- Influencer Training, VitalSmarts
- Crucial Confrontations (Accountability) Training, VitalSmarts
- Crucial Conversations Training,. VitalSmarts
LEADERSHIP & AGILE COACH
Savannah is a Co-Active trained Professional Coach. She is also ORSC trained Systems Coach. She is passionate about Business Agility and has several years of experience working with leadership and high-performing teams. Savannah has worked with a variety of clients on building strong Agile teams as well as how to bring business and technology together to collaborate, communicate, and innovate. Throughout her career, Savannah has worked as a business analyst, project manager, ScrumMaster, and Agile Coach with Fortune 100 companies across the healthcare, retail, insurance, and financial sectors. She possesses a plethora of experience in implementing solutions that meet critical business needs. Experienced in managing various deliverables from Project Inception through Release. Proficient in ensuring business goals are met throughout the project life-cycle. Savannah is well-versed with Agile (Scrum, Kanban, XP) & traditional Waterfall methodologies. Her dedication to Lean/Agile principles and passion for self-improvement are evident in her many certifications and the extent of her training activity and ongoing involvement in the Agile community. If Savannah is not coaching or training at a client location, she can be found volunteering her time at one of the Agile or Scrum conferences throughout the year all over the USA and Canada.
- Scaled Agile — SAFe SPC, SAFe POPM, SAFe SASM, SAFe SA
- ICAgile — ICP, ICP-CAT, ICP-MKG
- Others — CESI, CBAC, CSSC, CAMS, OSA Facilitator.
Founder of Follow the Sun, a transformational agency that focuses on improving health, efficiency, and sustainability, Erica specializes in helping forward-thinking organizations become dramatically more engaged and effective. She helps teams create a shared language for continuous improvement and renewed appreciation for their common purpose. Her experienced, unbiased perspective, enables business leaders to think through specific problems and make decisions with greater certainty.
- Sustainability Professional, ISSP
INTEGRAL AGILIST, LEADERSHIP COACH
As a coach, William works with leadership team to expand their thinking and create learning organizations. With a focus on leadership development and agile coaching he partners with teams in their transition to agility and helps them embrace an agile mindset and the accompanying practices.
- ICAgile Certified Professional (ICP), June 2018
- Certified Professional in Agile Project Management (ICP-APM), July 2018
- Certified Professional in Business Value Analysis (ICP-BVA), July 2018
- Certified Professional in Agility in the Enterprise (ICP-ENT), November 2015
- Certified Professional in Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP-CAT), November 2015
- Certified Professional in Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC), April 2014
- Certified Professional in Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF), April 2014
- Kantor Institute:
- Making Change Happen - Structural Dynamics, September 2017
- International Coach Federation:
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC), (ICF), August 2016
- Coaches Training Institute (CTI):
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC), June 2016
- The Leadership Circle:
- The Leadership Circle Profile™ Certification, March 2016
- Scaled Agile Academy:
- Scaled Agile Framework Agilist (SAFe SA), September 2014
- Project Management Institute:
- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), September 2012
- Project Management Professional (PMP), July 2004
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), 2006-2011